IntellivisionRevolution Forums
Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of IntellivisionRevolution Forums on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 24 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 24 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Statistics
We have 463 registered users
The newest registered user is greenturtle39

Our users have posted a total of 4155 messages in 882 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Intellivision Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Texting PS1-PS2 Controller

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Empty Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Fri 13 Jul 2012, 8:32 pm

sloan

sloan

I picked this up at Goodwill a while back for cheap. Does anyone know of games designed to use the keyboard/texting functionality?

Texting PS1-PS2 Controller NYKOcontroller

Last edited by sloan on Sun 14 Apr 2013, 9:46 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Empty Re: Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Sat 14 Jul 2012, 12:04 am

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Wow that is cool!! I have never seen one before.

Hopefully others have some ideas?

3Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Empty Re: Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Sat 14 Jul 2012, 11:26 am

sloan

sloan

Someone on another forum told me it came packaged with some game for PS2, but I forgot the title. I will have to look it up. I think it had online support, where you could IM the other online players while you played. Sounds kind of cool.

4Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Empty Re: Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Sat 14 Jul 2012, 11:04 pm

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

It really looks good. Does it seem to be built well?

5Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Empty Re: Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Sat 14 Jul 2012, 11:12 pm

sloan

sloan

Very solidly built. I take all my controller purchases apart and clean them inside and out. This one was a bit tricky to reassemble, especially the keypad area.

6Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Empty Re: Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Sat 14 Jul 2012, 11:17 pm

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Wow! You took a good picture! Size is hard to tell. Is it much bigger than a stock PS II controller?

7Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Empty Re: Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Sat 14 Jul 2012, 11:20 pm

sloan

sloan

Wider for sure than a stock Dual Shock. Look at the distance between the analog sticks, and compare it to that of a Dual Shock. They had to fit that keypad in somehow.

8Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Empty Re: Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Sat 14 Jul 2012, 11:27 pm

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

I see what you mean! The keypad looks nice but not overly bulky. I mean well designed.

You have some really neat stuff and you sound very busy but I hope you can post more pictures.

9Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Empty Re: Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Fri 20 Jul 2012, 11:31 pm

sloan

sloan

onthinice wrote:You have some really neat stuff and you sound very busy but I hope you can post more pictures.

Thank you.

I think my next photo essay will be my Super Nintendo controller collection. Not quite as extensive as my collection for the Genesis, but growing.

10Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Empty Re: Texting PS1-PS2 Controller Sat 21 Jul 2012, 12:29 pm

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Can't wait! Thanks again for sharing your collection!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum