IntellivisionRevolution Forums
Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of IntellivisionRevolution Forums on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 25 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 25 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Statistics
We have 463 registered users
The newest registered user is greenturtle39

Our users have posted a total of 4155 messages in 882 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Intellivision Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Sealed Intellivision Videoplexer

3 posters

Do you want to punch this guy in the face because his first post was an auction?

Sealed Intellivision Videoplexer Vote_lcap0%Sealed Intellivision Videoplexer Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Sealed Intellivision Videoplexer Vote_lcap0%Sealed Intellivision Videoplexer Vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0
Back

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Sealed Intellivision Videoplexer Empty Sealed Intellivision Videoplexer Fri 19 Apr 2013, 4:12 pm

mickshake

Hey guys,

I'm brand new to the forums, I hate that this is my first post.. but I wanted to share a link to my auction for a Sealed Intellivision Videoplexer.
I had no idea how rare they were until we posted it and saw the price start jumping!

If anyone from this group wins it I will throw in some extras, in an effort to reverse some of my the inevitable douchpoints. Razz

--- annnnnd I cant share links cause I'm new. --- damn.

well just search ebay for "videoplexer" folks! Should be fun to watch if nothing else Very Happy

2Sealed Intellivision Videoplexer Empty Re: Sealed Intellivision Videoplexer Mon 22 Apr 2013, 9:32 pm

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Welcome! Anything Intellivision has a buyer. I posted looking for information about an Intellivision Rebate Check. Never got any answers, but there was interest in it.

3Sealed Intellivision Videoplexer Empty Re: Sealed Intellivision Videoplexer Sun 28 Apr 2013, 11:39 pm

Gamer85

Rookie
Rookie

you got a nice price.

you have anything else?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum