IntellivisionRevolution Forums
Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of IntellivisionRevolution Forums on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Statistics
We have 463 registered users
The newest registered user is greenturtle39

Our users have posted a total of 4155 messages in 882 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Intellivision Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Intellivision PlayCable Manual, Promotion Card, Games, and rare (AT) Taiwan Console

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

e_bags

Rookie
Rookie

PlayCable Manual
PlayCable sticker label that was on device
PlayCable promotion card and Mattel shipping box containing free games after service termination
Games sent through PlayCable promotion:
MOTU - The Power of He-Man (sealed)
Advanced Dungeons & Dragons - Treasures of Tarmin (sealed)
Astrosmash (sealed)
Snafu (sealed)
NFL Football (sealed but large rip on back of seal)

Poker & Blackjack (CIB) [Printed in Taiwan variant]
Intellivision Console Model 2609 [rare Made in Taiwan - AT serial number]

I plan to post these all on eBay, most likely in separate listings/auctions.

I wanted to post them here first to see if someone is interested in any/all of it.

Feel free to reach out for more pictures or with any questions. If I don't hear from anybody I will begin posting them to other sites.

Thanks.
Attachments
Intellivision PlayCable Manual, Promotion Card, Games, and rare (AT) Taiwan Console AttachmentIMG_7896.jpg
You don't have permission to download attachments.
(45 Kb) Downloaded 10 times
Intellivision PlayCable Manual, Promotion Card, Games, and rare (AT) Taiwan Console AttachmentIMG_7897.jpg
(34 Kb) Downloaded 6 times
Intellivision PlayCable Manual, Promotion Card, Games, and rare (AT) Taiwan Console AttachmentIMG_7898.jpg
(31 Kb) Downloaded 6 times
Intellivision PlayCable Manual, Promotion Card, Games, and rare (AT) Taiwan Console AttachmentIMG_7899.jpg
(26 Kb) Downloaded 12 times
Intellivision PlayCable Manual, Promotion Card, Games, and rare (AT) Taiwan Console AttachmentIMG_7900.jpg
(21 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
Intellivision PlayCable Manual, Promotion Card, Games, and rare (AT) Taiwan Console AttachmentIMG_7901.jpg
(22 Kb) Downloaded 9 times
Intellivision PlayCable Manual, Promotion Card, Games, and rare (AT) Taiwan Console AttachmentIMG_7902.jpg
(24 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
Intellivision PlayCable Manual, Promotion Card, Games, and rare (AT) Taiwan Console AttachmentIMG_7903.jpg
(23 Kb) Downloaded 7 times
Intellivision PlayCable Manual, Promotion Card, Games, and rare (AT) Taiwan Console AttachmentIMG_7904.jpg
(28 Kb) Downloaded 5 times
Intellivision PlayCable Manual, Promotion Card, Games, and rare (AT) Taiwan Console AttachmentIMG_7908.jpg
(47 Kb) Downloaded 4 times

cmart604 likes this post

2Intellivision PlayCable Manual, Promotion Card, Games, and rare (AT) Taiwan Console Empty Some more angles of the better games Wed 28 Feb 2024, 6:09 pm

e_bags

Rookie
Rookie

These two games are the better ones of the bunch, though they all come from are somewhat special coming from PlayCable services.
Attachments
Intellivision PlayCable Manual, Promotion Card, Games, and rare (AT) Taiwan Console AttachmentIMG_7906.jpg
(23 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
Intellivision PlayCable Manual, Promotion Card, Games, and rare (AT) Taiwan Console AttachmentIMG_7907.jpg
(32 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Intellivision PlayCable Manual, Promotion Card, Games, and rare (AT) Taiwan Console AttachmentIMG_7909.jpg
(30 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Intellivision PlayCable Manual, Promotion Card, Games, and rare (AT) Taiwan Console AttachmentIMG_7910.jpg
(27 Kb) Downloaded 0 times
Intellivision PlayCable Manual, Promotion Card, Games, and rare (AT) Taiwan Console AttachmentIMG_7911.jpg
(29 Kb) Downloaded 1 times
Intellivision PlayCable Manual, Promotion Card, Games, and rare (AT) Taiwan Console AttachmentIMG_7912.jpg
(37 Kb) Downloaded 3 times
Intellivision PlayCable Manual, Promotion Card, Games, and rare (AT) Taiwan Console AttachmentIMG_7913.jpg
(20 Kb) Downloaded 1 times

cmart604 and IntvCasey like this post

cmart604

Janitor
Janitor

Hi, I'd be interested in the Playcable paperwork and the shipping box if you still have it. Please let me know.

Thanks,

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Nice stuff!

http://www.intvrevolution-forum.com

IntvCasey

IntvCasey

Loving the playcable stuff!

https://www.youtube.com/@intellivisiongamer

lathe26

lathe26

If the deal with Cmart604 falls through (very unlikely), I would be interested in the PlayCable items as well.

e_bags

Rookie
Rookie

lathe26 wrote:If the deal with Cmart604 falls through (very unlikely), I would be interested in the PlayCable items as well.

Cmart is kind enough to allow others to have the opportunity to purchase the PlayCable manual. I suppose the only fair way to offer it the next person who wants it is whomever PMs me first.

The PlayCable promotional paperwork has been claimed. Console, games and PlayCable manual are still available.

Thanks!

e_bags

Rookie
Rookie

IntvCasey wrote:Loving the playcable stuff!

Cmart is kind enough to allow others to have the opportunity to purchase the PlayCable manual. I suppose the only fair way to offer it the next person who wants it is whomever PMs me first.

The PlayCable promotional paperwork has been claimed. Console, games and PlayCable manual are still available.

Thanks!

lathe26

lathe26

e_bags wrote:
IntvCasey wrote:Loving the playcable stuff!

Thanks!

Message sent...

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum