IntellivisionRevolution Forums
Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of IntellivisionRevolution Forums on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Statistics
We have 463 registered users
The newest registered user is greenturtle39

Our users have posted a total of 4155 messages in 882 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Intellivision Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome to the Forums!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome to the Forums! Empty Welcome to the Forums! Tue 17 Jan 2012, 5:37 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

Hello and welcome to the Intv Revolution Forums. I would like to personally thank you for making the effort and coming to our little section of the net. Here at the forums I believe you'll find great topics and some interesting discussions surrounding gaming and the industry that we've come to love, and hate at times.

One of the first things you should do as a new member is carefully read over the FAQ section as well as the Forum Rules and Guidlines. In the FAQ section you will find some of the most commonly asked questions on how to go about changing certain aspects of your profile and the like. Also, the Forum Rules and Guideline section will help you better understand how we operate as community and what do if certain situations arise.

Please understand that as a community we do respect everyone's opinions and responses to those opinions, but we will not tolerate disrespect to fellow members. We are open to every type of gamer with the exception to the ignorant ones. Now, in the case of you noticing that someones behavior is out of conduct then please, don't hesitate to PM an Administrator or Moderator. We will gladly look over the situation and act accordingly. You are not to carry on the assault in the said thread. It's as simple as that.

Happy Posting!

http://www.intvrevolution-forum.com

2Welcome to the Forums! Empty Re: Welcome to the Forums! Wed 03 Apr 2013, 9:19 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

New forum name change!

This should be the final name change.

http://www.intvrevolution-forum.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum