IntellivisionRevolution Forums
Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of IntellivisionRevolution Forums on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Statistics
We have 463 registered users
The newest registered user is greenturtle39

Our users have posted a total of 4155 messages in 882 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Intellivision Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seriously.....what happenne to the wii u?????

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Rev

Rev
Admin
Admin

Talk about a game drought!     Im still hopeful that wii u will pick sales. But its looking bad.    Publishers abandoning it.  My local target still dont have resident evil or fast and furious in stock and they have been out for weeks.  I think alot if stores are not getting new titles in.      Which doesn't help sales....

Oh how have the mighty have fallen!

http://www.intvrevolution.com

TrekMD

TrekMD

I didn't realize it was doing that bad!

https://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira

sloan

sloan

I knew that EA bailed on WiiU a while back, but did not think that was the death knell for the system. It may even sell systems over the long haul.

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

I think they are all the same anymore. When the Wii came out with motion control, Microsoft and Sony quickly followed with their own motion controls.

The Wii U looks nice but probably in a couple of years Sony and Microsoft will have the same extras. Exclusive titles are to few to own more then one, ok maybe two of the consoles. The other being an OUYA Cool

intylab

intylab

Kinda sad that Nintendo could have something so popular be followed up with a system that had backward compatibility and yet flop so hard.

I had a Wii U almost at launch and waited the whole time for a major "killer app" release that never really happened.  Splatoon, maybe?  In summer 2013, I thought Disney Infinity would help a little, but that was on every other console as well.  Then I thought Zen Pinball 2 would do something for the system, but these were third-party titles.

There were quite a few games that were fun, like Super Mario Maker, but they weren't killer apps.  Perhaps if Zelda: Breath of the Wild had been released sooner and made to use both displays (which I speculate it was made to do while in development), more people would have wanted a Wii U.

https://linktr.ee/intylab

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum