IntellivisionRevolution Forums
Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of IntellivisionRevolution Forums on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 18 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 18 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Statistics
We have 463 registered users
The newest registered user is greenturtle39

Our users have posted a total of 4155 messages in 882 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Intellivision Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Intellivision Reproduction Boxes

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Intellivision Reproduction Boxes Empty Intellivision Reproduction Boxes Tue 04 Sep 2012, 10:07 pm

Rev

Rev
Admin
Admin

http://www.intvrevolution.com

2Intellivision Reproduction Boxes Empty Re: Intellivision Reproduction Boxes Wed 05 Sep 2012, 12:03 am

TrekMD

TrekMD

Those look nice!

https://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira

3Intellivision Reproduction Boxes Empty Re: Intellivision Reproduction Boxes Thu 06 Sep 2012, 5:21 am

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Very nice!

4Intellivision Reproduction Boxes Empty Re: Intellivision Reproduction Boxes Sat 08 Sep 2012, 4:15 am

mojotv67

mojotv67
Rookie
Rookie

I bought a set of these. They are very high quality and if you need a box for one of those hard to find games they are great. Although I would like to have a CIB Congo Bongo, this repro box gives your cart + manual that complete feeling. Only thing I would say is that if you get them you want to ask that they secure the package with cardboard since they are shipped flat. One of the ones I got had a crease but Oliver was great and he sent me a replacement one.

5Intellivision Reproduction Boxes Empty Re: Intellivision Reproduction Boxes Sun 09 Sep 2012, 10:48 am

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Thanks for the information mojotv67.

6Intellivision Reproduction Boxes Empty Re: Intellivision Reproduction Boxes Fri 12 Oct 2012, 6:14 am

stc2009

Janitor
Janitor

I'm waiting on my set and if they're anything as good as everyone says then set 2 will be much anticipated.

7Intellivision Reproduction Boxes Empty Re: Intellivision Reproduction Boxes Fri 12 Oct 2012, 9:23 am

TrekMD

TrekMD

stc2009 wrote:I'm waiting on my set and if they're anything as good as everyone says then set 2 will be much anticipated.

Cool, let us know how you like them.

https://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira

8Intellivision Reproduction Boxes Empty Re: Intellivision Reproduction Boxes Tue 16 Oct 2012, 3:59 pm

stc2009

Janitor
Janitor

They arrived! And they are Fantastic. Well worth it if you cannot find a decent box for your collection.

Highly recommend! Very Happy

9Intellivision Reproduction Boxes Empty Re: Intellivision Reproduction Boxes Fri 19 Oct 2012, 1:31 pm

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Thanks for the update stc2009!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum