Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!
Welcome to the IntellivisionRevolution Forums!
Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More!

Have You Played Your Intellivision Today?

Log in

I forgot my password



Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking digg  Social bookmarking delicious  Social bookmarking reddit  Social bookmarking stumbleupon  Social bookmarking slashdot  Social bookmarking yahoo  Social bookmarking google  Social bookmarking blogmarks  Social bookmarking live      




Bookmark and share the address of Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! on your social bookmarking website

RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 


The Intellivision Forums
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]


Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discuss Intellivision, Atari, Colecovision, Nintendo, and More! » The Intellivision Section » The Intellivision Forum » Eric7100 is Here!

Eric7100 is Here!

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Eric7100 is Here! on Thu 05 Apr 2018, 7:38 pm

Eric7100

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
I am here at the invitation of Rev from the AtariAge forums.

Recently, I tried to get in touch with Rev about some games that I had ordered from him (one was a replacement for a defective cartridge, and one was a special request for the "old" version of a game that had some bugs).

When Rev wouldn't respond to me by PM or email for a period of time, I tried to contact him by asking him to check his PM box in random threads.  When that didn't work, I created a thread to ask others about how I could contact Rev.  This actually worked, as he finally responded.

But the mods didn't like it, claiming that I was being a pest, and they permanently banned me from AtariAge.

They wouldn't listen to my explanations, either.  Instead, they immediately deleted my private messages to them before I was banned.  I created one additional account, which was also immediately banned.  And Albert, the administrator, has not responded to my emails.  So now, I am stuck without AtariAge in my life.

I just wanted to explain what happened, for all of those who may have wondered.  Rev has been wonderful throughout all of this.  He's not part of the problem at all.  I would like to thank him for inviting me here.

2 Re: Eric7100 is Here! on Thu 05 Apr 2018, 10:25 pm

TrekMD

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Welcome to IRF, Eric. This forum isn't as active but may you and the few others who have joined recently can help change that.


________________________________________
Going to the final frontier...gaming!


https://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira

3 Re: Eric7100 is Here! on Thu 05 Apr 2018, 10:52 pm

m-crew

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
Cheers Brother !!!

Welcome to the Dark Side.... Wink

Im glad you decided to join here. BTW It just doesn't feel right having an AA with Eric7100.

Time heals that's for sure.

4 Re: Eric7100 is Here! on Fri 06 Apr 2018, 12:07 am

Admin

avatar
Admin
Admin
jag hump beautiful jacket


The emojis are much better here. slide it in deeper b


________________________________________
Twisted Evil
http://www.intvrevolution-forum.com

5 Re: Eric7100 is Here! on Fri 06 Apr 2018, 12:32 am

TrekMD

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Laughing lol!


________________________________________
Going to the final frontier...gaming!


https://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira

6 Re: Eric7100 is Here! on Fri 06 Apr 2018, 7:54 am

m-crew

avatar
Rookie
Rookie

7 Re: Eric7100 is Here! on Tue 10 Apr 2018, 4:10 pm

m-crew

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
Hey Eric,

What's up brother....?

8 Re: Eric7100 is Here! on Wed 11 Apr 2018, 8:20 pm

Eric7100

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
m-crew wrote:Hey Eric,  

What's up brother....?

I miss AtariAge. No offense to the people here, but that place is much more "happening" than here. And I hate having to explain what happened to me every time somebody offers something for sale, and they ask for an AtariAge username when we purchase. Like with those new hockey boxes.

Also, I still haven't received my games. I'm depressed.

9 Re: Eric7100 is Here! on Wed 11 Apr 2018, 8:40 pm

TrekMD

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Sadly, the Intellivision crowd hasn't come here to keep this place busy. They mostly prefer AA. That doesn't mean there can't be some action here too. Maybe if there is some more discussion that will generate some interest.


________________________________________
Going to the final frontier...gaming!


https://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira

10 Re: Eric7100 is Here! on Thu 12 Apr 2018, 4:48 pm

m-crew

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
Eric7100 wrote:
m-crew wrote:Hey Eric,  

What's up brother....?

I miss AtariAge.  No offense to the people here, but that place is much more "happening" than here.  And I hate having to explain what happened to me every time somebody offers something for sale, and they ask for an AtariAge username when we purchase.  Like with those new hockey boxes.

Also, I still haven't received my games.  I'm depressed.

Cheer up Eric, because before you know it youll have your games and things/ Life are always evolving and things change.. Just be happy with what you have for now and let things take there coarse...

Cheers Brother , glad to see you

11 Re: Eric7100 is Here! on Sat 14 Apr 2018, 11:06 am

Steve Jones


Janitor
Janitor
and they ask for an AtariAge username when we purchase.  Like with those new hockey boxes.

Hey Eric sorry what happened to you on AA.
BTW I only asked people to include their AA nickname for those hockey boxes because I was trying to keep track of who purchased from the original thread about them.

12 Re: Eric7100 is Here! on Tue 17 Apr 2018, 6:12 am

CharonPDX

avatar
Janitor
Janitor
Another option is the Facebook group "Intellivision Invasion" - it's slightly busier than here. Still not nearly as busy as AA, though.

13 Re: Eric7100 is Here! on Tue 17 Apr 2018, 4:00 pm

m-crew

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
what can we do for Eric, I'm sure he has learned a lesson in this...

14 Re: Eric7100 is Here! on Tue 17 Apr 2018, 4:05 pm

m-crew

avatar
Rookie
Rookie



beautiful Twisted Evil

15 Re: Eric7100 is Here! on Thu 19 Apr 2018, 11:53 pm

Admin

avatar
Admin
Admin
jacket


________________________________________
Twisted Evil
http://www.intvrevolution-forum.com

16 Re: Eric7100 is Here! on Fri 20 Apr 2018, 3:55 pm

m-crew

avatar
Rookie
Rookie




beautiful

17 Re: Eric7100 is Here! on Wed 25 Apr 2018, 12:10 am

intellivotion

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
Eric7100 wrote:I am here at the invitation of Rev from the AtariAge forums.

Recently, I tried to get in touch with Rev about some games that I had ordered from him (one was a replacement for a defective cartridge, and one was a special request for the "old" version of a game that had some bugs).

When Rev wouldn't respond to me by PM or email for a period of time, I tried to contact him by asking him to check his PM box in random threads.  When that didn't work, I created a thread to ask others about how I could contact Rev.  This actually worked, as he finally responded.

But the mods didn't like it, claiming that I was being a pest, and they permanently banned me from AtariAge.

They wouldn't listen to my explanations, either.  Instead, they immediately deleted my private messages to them before I was banned.  I created one additional account, which was also immediately banned.  And Albert, the administrator, has not responded to my emails.  So now, I am stuck without AtariAge in my life.

I just wanted to explain what happened, for all of those who may have wondered.  Rev has been wonderful throughout all of this.  He's not part of the problem at all.  I would like to thank him for inviting me here.
welcome aboard, Eric.

Even though this forum is much less busy than AA you can manage here the most important actions to keep your passion alive.

Anyway, because you are not-your-average-Eric, your presence here might help this forum be more exciting!

(no, Rev, don't do anything that could be censored...)


________________________________________
125/125 CIB
62/62 Homebrews
83/84(?) Italian manuals (not counting the chromatic variations)

18 Re: Eric7100 is Here! on Sun 29 Apr 2018, 9:24 am

intellivotion

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
Eric7100 wrote:
m-crew wrote:Hey Eric,  

What's up brother....?

I miss AtariAge.  No offense to the people here, but that place is much more "happening" than here.  And I hate having to explain what happened to me every time somebody offers something for sale, and they ask for an AtariAge username when we purchase.  Like with those new hockey boxes.

Also, I still haven't received my games.  I'm depressed.
Eric, did you see Astro Invader is for sale?
http://collectorvision.com/shop/intellivision/astro-invader/


________________________________________
125/125 CIB
62/62 Homebrews
83/84(?) Italian manuals (not counting the chromatic variations)

19 Re: Eric7100 is Here! on Sun 29 Apr 2018, 10:43 am

Eric7100

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
Saw it, thank you.

20 Re: Eric7100 is Here! on Thu 03 May 2018, 5:14 pm

m-crew

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
Eric7100 wrote:Saw it, thank you.


Hey Eric,

Is anybody out there !!!

Tell us something, miss your adventure stories....

21 Re: Eric7100 is Here! on Thu 03 May 2018, 5:24 pm

Eric7100

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
I am sticking to my original idea of quitting the Intellivision scene, and I may sell my collection in the coming months. I tried, but I just can't do it without AtariAge. Albert ignores me, and sometimes even Rev. It's not fun anymore.

22 Re: Eric7100 is Here! on Thu 03 May 2018, 9:19 pm

TrekMD

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Why give up on the system that you've enjoyed?  You can choose to not be in the "scene" as it has to do with forums but you should still be able to play Intellivision games and have fun.


________________________________________
Going to the final frontier...gaming!


https://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira

23 Re: Eric7100 is Here! on Fri 04 May 2018, 4:40 am

m-crew

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
Eric7100 wrote:I am sticking to my original idea of quitting the Intellivision scene, and I may sell my collection in the coming months. I tried, but I just can't do it without AtariAge.  Albert ignores me, and sometimes even Rev.  It's not fun anymore.

Nice to hear from you Eric !!!!!! Don't let others peoples actions affect yours. If you know what I mean.
Just enjoy what you have. Not dwell on what you don't or cant have..

Cheers
G

24 Re: Eric7100 is Here! on Wed 16 May 2018, 7:30 pm

m-crew

avatar
Rookie
Rookie
bump bump
beautiful

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum