IntellivisionRevolution Forums
Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of IntellivisionRevolution Forums on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 15 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 15 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Statistics
We have 463 registered users
The newest registered user is greenturtle39

Our users have posted a total of 4155 messages in 882 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Intellivision Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greetings from Italy

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Greetings from Italy Empty Greetings from Italy Sat 23 Sep 2017, 10:19 am

MonsterSky

MonsterSky
Janitor
Janitor

Hi forum,

I'm an Inty lover since 1979 (10 years old), I hope give my contribute and to find new information to grow up my knowledge and repair something of my loved machines!

Mik710_0 likes this post

2Greetings from Italy Empty Re: Greetings from Italy Sat 23 Sep 2017, 11:46 am

TrekMD

TrekMD

Welcome aboard! Do you still have your original system?

https://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira

3Greetings from Italy Empty Re: Greetings from Italy Sat 23 Sep 2017, 12:14 pm

MonsterSky

MonsterSky
Janitor
Janitor

Thank you. Yes I still have my original system in working condition along with the Intellivoice module and all the games I played many years ago.

4Greetings from Italy Empty Re: Greetings from Italy Sat 23 Sep 2017, 12:53 pm

TrekMD

TrekMD

That is cool. I didn't get an Intellivision until 2008 when I decided I had to play DK II Arcade. I got an Inty II and now I have a large collection of games.

5Greetings from Italy Empty Re: Greetings from Italy Sat 23 Sep 2017, 1:28 pm

MonsterSky

MonsterSky
Janitor
Janitor

Good, my favourite games are Dracula, Advanced D&D, Ice Trek, Tron Deadly Discs, Tron Maze a Tron, Star strike and Space Spartans, the games i played when I was a child and stayed in my heart.

Now I'm trying to complete the 125 club, hopefully I miss only Learning Fun II...

6Greetings from Italy Empty Re: Greetings from Italy Mon 25 Sep 2017, 9:21 am

Fintellivision

Fintellivision
Rookie
Rookie

Hi from another newbie Smile
How much did Intellivision cost back in the day you got it and how much the games did cost?

7Greetings from Italy Empty Re: Greetings from Italy Mon 25 Sep 2017, 1:30 pm

MonsterSky

MonsterSky
Janitor
Janitor

Hi! Unfortunately I have no memory of that days, I was too young... Very Happy

8Greetings from Italy Empty Re: Greetings from Italy Mon 25 Sep 2017, 9:09 pm

TrekMD

TrekMD

I didn't get the console until I was an adult, so I don't remember how much it cost then.

9Greetings from Italy Empty Re: Greetings from Italy Wed 04 Oct 2017, 6:26 am

intellivotion

intellivotion
Rookie
Rookie

Fintellivision wrote:Hi from another newbie Smile
How much did Intellivision cost back in the day you got it and how much the games did cost?
In the beginning it costed about 400,000 Italian Liras, that is a bit more than Euro 200. Then about 350,000 Italian Liras (Euro 180) and later between 200,000 and 250,000 Italian Liras (a bit more than Euro 100 and 130).
For the game prices you can check these images (Euro 1.00 = ITL 1,936.27):

Greetings from Italy Videog13
Greetings from Italy Videog10
Greetings from Italy Videog11
Greetings from Italy Videog12

Fintellivision and Mik710_0 like this post

10Greetings from Italy Empty Re: Greetings from Italy Wed 04 Oct 2017, 9:48 am

Fintellivision

Fintellivision
Rookie
Rookie

Very interesting, thanks for sharing this information and pics Smile
Bought recently also the Intellivision Lives PS2 game to check out lot of the games I don't have for the real Intellivision.
Only problem, I never had the PS2 either, just the PS1 and PS3 so had to bid one on an auction site and currently waiting it to arrive  Very Happy Hopefully it works just as well as the Intellivision.
Got also the Knight Rider 2 game for PS2 + Gran Turismo 4, looking forward to check out these games as well. I have GT1 & GT2 for PS1 and GT5 Prologue, GT5 and GT6 for PS3, I'm actually quite a fan of driving games. Recently bought for PS3 the Driver - San Francisco and Colin McRae Rally 2.0 for PS1 so have been getting recently plenty of videogames from different eras Very Happy

11Greetings from Italy Empty Re: Greetings from Italy Wed 04 Oct 2017, 10:39 am

intellivotion

intellivotion
Rookie
Rookie

Fintellivision wrote:Very interesting, thanks for sharing this information and pics Smile
Bought recently also the Intellivision Lives PS2 game to check out lot of the games I don't have for the real Intellivision.
Only problem, I never had the PS2 either, just the PS1 and PS3 so had to bid one on an auction site and currently waiting it to arrive  Very Happy Hopefully it works just as well as the Intellivision.
Got also the Knight Rider 2 game for PS2 + Gran Turismo 4, looking forward to check out these games as well. I have GT1 & GT2 for PS1 and GT5 Prologue, GT5 and GT6 for PS3, I'm actually quite a fan of driving games. Recently bought for PS3 the Driver - San Francisco and Colin McRae Rally 2.0 for PS1 so have been getting recently plenty of videogames from different eras Very Happy
if you like driving games and retrogaming, have you ever played Enduro for Atari 2600? A great driving game, imho, if you keep in mind how capable that console is.
Speaking of Intellivision, I guess you know it's not the best system for driving games. Still waiting for a homebrew which may fill the hole (Mad Drivin'?)

12Greetings from Italy Empty Re: Greetings from Italy Wed 04 Oct 2017, 12:54 pm

Fintellivision

Fintellivision
Rookie
Rookie

intellivotion wrote:
Fintellivision wrote:Very interesting, thanks for sharing this information and pics Smile
if you like driving games and retrogaming, have you ever played Enduro for Atari 2600? A great driving game, imho, if you keep in mind how capable that console is.
Speaking of Intellivision, I guess you know it's not the best system for driving games. Still waiting for a homebrew which may fill the hole (Mad Drivin'?)

Haven't played Enduro as haven't had the Atari 2600 system either. Sounds interesting though.
I guess Intellivision has it's own genres for gaming, looking forward to play the Auto Racing though.

13Greetings from Italy Empty Re: Greetings from Italy Wed 04 Oct 2017, 8:30 pm

intellivotion

intellivotion
Rookie
Rookie

Fintellivision wrote:
intellivotion wrote:

Haven't played Enduro as haven't had the Atari 2600 system either. Sounds interesting though.
I guess Intellivision has it's own genres for gaming, looking forward to play the Auto Racing though.
Auto Racing is probably the best driving game on Intellivision. Better forget about Pole Position, Turbo and the racing game in Triple Action.
Motocross and Stadium Mud Buggies are quite interesting but not the classic driving games. If you want Motocross, keep in mind that only the second version (white label by Intellivision Inc.) works on PAL consoles. The red label by Mattel works only on NTSC consoles

14Greetings from Italy Empty Re: Greetings from Italy Thu 05 Oct 2017, 12:08 am

TrekMD

TrekMD

Enduro on the 2600 is an excellent racing game on the 2600. You should try it on emulation.

15Greetings from Italy Empty Re: Greetings from Italy Fri 06 Oct 2017, 9:14 am

Fintellivision

Fintellivision
Rookie
Rookie

Thanks, didn't know about the label colour thing. Is there any other games that wont work with PAL machines? Mine is indeed a PAL version.
Just won the Auto Racing game from Finnish online auction website so it should arrive maybe next week. Only 8 Euros + 2,80 € for shipping, total 10,80 € Smile Layouts are missing though.

16Greetings from Italy Empty Re: Greetings from Italy Sun 08 Oct 2017, 10:57 am

intellivotion

intellivotion
Rookie
Rookie

Fintellivision wrote:Thanks, didn't know about the label colour thing. Is there any other games that wont work with PAL machines? Mine is indeed a PAL version.
Just won the Auto Racing game from Finnish online auction website so it should arrive maybe next week. Only 8 Euros + 2,80 € for shipping, total 10,80 € Smile Layouts are missing though.
the one and only other game that doesn't work on PAL consoles is The Dreadnaught Factor, a very nice Star-Wars-inspired game. While for Motocross you must pay attention to the version, all the copies of The Dreadnaught Factor will only work on NTSC consoles.

Fintellivision likes this post

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum