IntellivisionRevolution Forums
Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of IntellivisionRevolution Forums on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 22 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 22 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Statistics
We have 463 registered users
The newest registered user is greenturtle39

Our users have posted a total of 4155 messages in 882 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Intellivision Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hello from Sweden

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hello from Sweden Empty Hello from Sweden Fri 18 Jul 2014, 2:35 pm

NumbThumb

Janitor
Janitor

My first console was an InTv System III which got for christmas in 1985 or 86. I still have it (with the joysticks) and play from time to time.

My first homegame experiences was on friends computers; Texas Instruments 99/4A and Commodore 64 in the early 80:s

When I got my Intellivision most of my friends had a Commodore 64 and my Intellivision could not quite compete with that apart from a few of games.
That was "Tower Of Doom", "Atlantis" and "Tennis".

I must say that "Tennis" still holds up. It is really fun and still a hit at my "retro game-nights" with the Intellivision.

It´s great that newer versions are coming out, I alway had the feeling that the full potential of the graphics did not always come out in those days.

In 1988 i bought a Commodore 128D which I sold a couple of years later and got a Commodore Amiga 500.
I sold that when the Amiga 1200 was about to be released with the intention of buying one but I never did.

The Intellivision however stayed, and I am really glad that I kept it!

My plans are to expand my game collection for the Intellivision ( Pac-Man, Utopia, Thunder Castle, Burger Time and the new Donkey Kong are the titles I am most interested in right now) and also buying a Commodore 64 or 128 and an Amiga 500.

EDIT: And an ECS Keyboard and Synthesizer and the homebrew Christmas Carol vs. The Ghost of Christmas Presents Smile

Anyways,

Great that the Intellivision Lives!

PS

When looking for an Inty forum I first came across intellivision.us (where I have the same introduction...) and later this forum. And then to my surprise I found out about the Inty-thread on AtariAge that seems to be the dominant forum for Intellivision... WTF? (pardon my french)
Well, I´m sticking to this and .us  Smile 

2Hello from Sweden Empty Re: Hello from Sweden Fri 18 Jul 2014, 8:12 pm

TrekMD

TrekMD

Welcome aboard! It's cool you still have your original Intellivision III. I didn't get into Intellivision until a few years ago when D2K Arcade was released. I just knew I had to play the game and got an Intellivision II. I always liked the look of that console.

I have always been surprised that most Inty talk goes in Atari Age despite there being two Inty forums. Let's hope more people come here and make this the Inty hub. Smile

https://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira

3Hello from Sweden Empty Re: Hello from Sweden Thu 21 Aug 2014, 3:08 pm

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Hello and Welcome!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum