IntellivisionRevolution Forums
Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of IntellivisionRevolution Forums on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 29 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 29 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Statistics
We have 463 registered users
The newest registered user is greenturtle39

Our users have posted a total of 4154 messages in 881 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Intellivision Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Death and Return of Superman

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Death and Return of Superman Empty The Death and Return of Superman Wed 04 Jul 2012, 3:19 pm

sloan

sloan

I wanted this for my SNES collection for a while and recently made the purchase. Not knowing anything about the comic series or the intended storyline, all I have to say is that the game play is a standard beat 'em up and I don't get the connection to the game title. What does Superman fighting his way through multiple levels of bosses have to do with his death and return?

Also, this IS Superman, so why does every hit and nick damage his health? Hardly the man of steel I always knew that could only be affected by kryptonite.

2The Death and Return of Superman Empty Re: The Death and Return of Superman Wed 04 Jul 2012, 10:20 pm

Rev

Rev
Admin
Admin

Iv e never played this game, but i read the comic of his death in the 90's. WOW im getting old!

http://www.intvrevolution.com

3The Death and Return of Superman Empty Re: The Death and Return of Superman Tue 10 Jul 2012, 9:44 am

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Never played either but always thought the game sounded cool.

4The Death and Return of Superman Empty Re: The Death and Return of Superman Tue 10 Jul 2012, 10:44 am

TrekMD

TrekMD

sloan wrote:
Also, this IS Superman, so why does every hit and nick damage his health? Hardly the man of steel I always knew that could only be affected by kryptonite.

Well, if they make Superman invincible the game gets boring, no? Besides, since this is based on the John Byrne Superman, the Man of Steel can get hurt! Smile

https://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira

5The Death and Return of Superman Empty Re: The Death and Return of Superman Fri 13 Jul 2012, 11:50 pm

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

It has to be better than the N64 version. I hope?

6The Death and Return of Superman Empty Re: The Death and Return of Superman Sat 14 Jul 2012, 11:29 am

sloan

sloan

See, everybody dogs on N64 Superman. I may have it in my collection, and will have to try it to see how "horrible" it actually is.

As for Death and Return, it plays like any standard 2D beat 'em up. Not too bad, but I did wonder what it had to do with the comic series story line.

7The Death and Return of Superman Empty Re: The Death and Return of Superman Sat 14 Jul 2012, 12:22 pm

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

I have been eyeing N64 Superman but $3.00 dollars seems like a lot of dough for a loose cart. Nobody else has picked it up yet either so it make me wonder!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum