IntellivisionRevolution Forums
Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the official IntellivisionRevolution Forum!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Forum

I forgot my password

Social bookmarking
Social bookmarking reddit      

Bookmark and share the address of IntellivisionRevolution Forums on your social bookmarking website

Who is online?
In total there are 19 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 19 Guests :: 1 Bot

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 189 on Sun 22 Sep 2013, 8:05 am
RSS feeds

Yahoo! 
MSN 
AOL 
Netvibes 
Bloglines 

The Intellivision Forums
Statistics
We have 463 registered users
The newest registered user is greenturtle39

Our users have posted a total of 4154 messages in 881 subjects
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The Intellivision Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Games That CV Should Have Had

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Games That CV Should Have Had Empty Games That CV Should Have Had Mon 30 Apr 2012, 9:18 pm

sloan

sloan

There were so many excellent arcade games back then, Too bad we didn't see

Galaga
Qix
Bosconian
Bubbles
Arkanoid
Karnov
Mappy
Battlezone (vector graphics version)
Gaplus
DK3
Enduro
Frostbite
Chopper Command
Super Pac Man

2Games That CV Should Have Had Empty Re: Games That CV Should Have Had Sat 14 Jul 2012, 12:44 am

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

I would have liked to have seen some of the Intellivision Imagic releases.
Like Dracula and Truckin.

BagMan
Peter Peppers Ice Cream Factory
Summer and Winter Games

3Games That CV Should Have Had Empty Re: Games That CV Should Have Had Sat 14 Jul 2012, 11:20 am

sloan

sloan

In my OP, I don't know how I forgot my favorite arcade game that never got ported to a home system, Make Trax. One day soon, I am going to dabble with programming for either CV, INTV, or 5200 and bring this excellent game to a home console.

4Games That CV Should Have Had Empty Re: Games That CV Should Have Had Sat 14 Jul 2012, 12:01 pm

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

Was that a title that Coleco was going to release but somehow fell through?

5Games That CV Should Have Had Empty Re: Games That CV Should Have Had Thu 19 Jul 2012, 7:35 pm

sloan

sloan

Not to my knowledge.

6Games That CV Should Have Had Empty Re: Games That CV Should Have Had Thu 19 Jul 2012, 8:12 pm

TrekMD

TrekMD

I wonder why those games didn't make it to the CV. The console is certainly capable of playing them.

https://plus.google.com/+EugenioAngueira

7Games That CV Should Have Had Empty Re: Games That CV Should Have Had Fri 20 Jul 2012, 1:49 pm

onthinice

onthinice
Star Fighter
Star Fighter

I was thinking of Side Trax.

I must have trains on the brain for mistaking Make Trax for the unreleased Side Trax.

Good thing we are not talking Odyssey 2 games or it would be Mr. Turtle the unreleased Coleco game instead of the released O2 game Turtles. Laughing

8Games That CV Should Have Had Empty Re: Games That CV Should Have Had Fri 20 Jul 2012, 9:00 pm

sloan

sloan

TrekMD wrote:I wonder why those games didn't make it to the CV. The console is certainly capable of playing them.

Just like on INTV, VCS, etc. Too many games to port and not enough programmers to go around. I am also guessing that the large retailers of that day helped drive/quash demand for any given game system. If say, Sears or K-Mart (Wal Mart was not hardly heard of back then) said they already had enough stock of games for the fall season of 1982, then the game companies most likely took heed and dialed back the offerings.

9Games That CV Should Have Had Empty Re: Games That CV Should Have Had Mon 23 Jul 2012, 11:25 pm

Rev

Rev
Admin
Admin

Hey, I think Yurkie or one of the other coleco guys has Mattels Utopia on the to do list. That would be cool!

http://www.intvrevolution.com

10Games That CV Should Have Had Empty Re: Games That CV Should Have Had Wed 25 Jul 2012, 10:21 pm

sloan

sloan

Yurkie programs for CV?

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum